cleaning a smoker?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it really necessary to censor a perfectly good English name for a crop? We still call the fruit of the hive "honey" even though the same word can be used in a demeaning, sexist way. Context defines the meaning.

Paul

it certainly does babes! :biggrinjester:

I will have a play with the software tonight and sort this mess out regards censored words.

Admin.

I will have a play with the software tonight and sort this mess out regards censored words.

Admin.

"Fackin elle this sware word remoovaul fing is a fackin cant innit" cough spit

Nope it appears that the forum cleanser cannot account for an Essex accent.

:laughing-smiley-014

Never cleaned the gunk out of my smoker - after 35 years of continual use the spout finally rotted away and I replaced it with a shiny new stainless steel one.The inner fuel container was o.k. tho' so that is inside my shiny one which was only fitted with a perforated mesh thingy to keep the ash from blowing out.The only fuel that I have ever used is old hessian sacking that I deliberately allowed to rot to make it smoulder better.This burns with a cool smoke and very little tar which is the gunk that can clog the inside.Wet grass at the end of a session of beekeeping keeps the spout perfectly clear and clean

Latest posts

Back