cheap sugar

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As BBKA members, we can now trade at BOOKERS cash and carry. You just have to show your BBKA membership card and they let you in on a day pass.

I went last week and bought 10 x 25kg bags, thats for me and a couple of mates. It works out at 55.6p a kilo.:)

My wife used to work for them and she still has the staff discount card :hurray: Its only valid for the next few months so i better get a van load :)

10% but she didn't seem that sure lol.

Ok cheers Frisbee.

bookers cheep sugar offer has now ran out.... sorry chaps

i must admit i was very interested in the idea of brookers but as i dont have a bbka members card i was working out what i will save withe the cost of rejioning but the idea of finding a mate who has a card in stead works but for now i like the idea of just going to the local baker and paying his prices, whilst we are rabbiting on about sugar does anyone know where we can find a supplier of low fat soya flour and brewers yeast as the only yeast i can seem to find is bakers or beer and thats exspensive, i can only seam to find soya flour full fat any ideas anyone , have you seen it in brookers

Latest posts

Back