Charity auction on the Auction site!!!!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Right everyone, as you know or should know by now hedgerows lad is busy half killing himslef for a very important cause that of "Help for Heroes".

To boost the funds he is generating I am offering for auction a five frame nucleus which will over winter for you if given some love and care. Which I am sure the lucky winner will supply.

So come on, the auction banner has been kindly moved over night by Admin to aid this venture, and is now at the top of your screen.

There is a reserve set as the bees are fully worth it, as is the cause.

Happy bidding....

And all the best to Pete's lad. :)

PH

I'm trying to register on the site to start you off but it's taking it's time

Still have'nt had confirmation after registering, might just make an offer to Pete for some pork scratchings instead!

Thats ok then, I'd hate to get into trouble bumping something that going to raise money for help for heroes.
I mean there's worse ways to raise the money, you could be riding a bike the length of the UK with a dead parrot on your head for instance.

As it is for charity I would prefer as no doubt we all would for it to go at least the going price if not more given Pete's lad is busy knocking his guts out for the cause.

PH

As it is for charity I would prefer as no doubt we all would for it to go at least the going price if not more given Pete's lad is busy knocking his guts out for the cause.

PH

once i get reigstered i will knock the price up :). I have got very little space left, but im sure there is a place there for PH Bees if i win :drool5:

Latest posts

Back