Charity auction on the Auction site!!!!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure the practicalities of collection might put a few people off. I did wonder whether there was anyone on the forum who travels for other purposes and could perhaps help out with transportation - for petrol costs or above? That might enable more to bid and hence improve the bid? I certainly could look to increase and would welcome an opportunity to get a nuc from someone on the forum especially with the charitable aspect. Might not be the best time (EFB within 5 km)
Tricia

Transportation is possible by courier at the buyers expense please note.

PH

PH - if you could meet me half way to Melton I'm happy to assist with any deliveries to winners in Central/South Lincs/Notts/Rutland area

I am sure we could work something out and many thanks for the very kind offer sir.

PH

once i get reigstered i will knock the price up :). I have got very little space left, but im sure there is a place there for PH Bees if i win :drool5:

You probably are registered, I was waiting ages for an email or something to tell me but I kept trying and all of a sudden I was in.
Oh no! thats only bumped it to the top again!!!

You probably are registered, I was waiting ages for an email or something to tell me but I kept trying and all of a sudden I was in.
Oh no! thats only bumped it to the top again!!!

Nope i get the message "Incorect Login" :banghead:

Its ok im comming in with a ninja bid anyhow
ninja-ninja-shinobi-japan-smiley-emoticon-000728-large.gif

Only 17 hours 43 minutes to go on this bargain Nuc and then I can give up finding subtle ways to keep bumping it up to the top where it belongs.

likewise - could help out getting the nuc down from east midlands to south london/surrey (mid weeks only though at moment).

Damn i wish i had the money £105 is way to cheap for a nuc of bees. should be much more like £180.

People bid its really really really cheap

Paul001 won it with £120. Many thanks to him and I look forward to hearing from him regarding the details.

PH

Latest posts

Back