Censorship

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monitoring like football management is a difficult job !!
Every body knows better than he/she !,
Hive maker is an open kind of guy ,anything underhand about the guy is in the mind of the author!
Please discuss bees and beekeeping ! Yes it means reference to equipment and suppliers but not the place to indulge in reviews !there are numerous sites for those!
It is a fact that people with an axe to grind are the main contributors to these sites. Therefore the moderation of derogatory oft repeated posts is essential in order to avoid litigation if nowt else !
Remember, the Internet is no longer the place to libel and escape responsibility for that libel !
I see you have made 20 posts only . Even though you may have been lurking for a while I advise (for what it's worth) that you haven't really been around long enough to get to know HH properly and certainly shouldn't be making such scurrilous accusations .
Keep it nice, keep it to beekeeping a much as possible but please don't start a war of words . Experience shows that once such an emotive theme is launched ,it haunts the forum seemingly for ever!
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank for the info, I have known Pete for over 25 years, and have only just joined, is that a bad thing ???

But not his track record on here ,
Also what in the name of sanity is the idea of blitzing the forum with repeat threads ?
Childish recalcitrance would appear to be the reason .
Pack it in before your street cred evaporates completely!
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back