Beekeeping forum split?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't figure out where you add it!
Click on your own Avatar at the top of the screen. Under the Beekeeping forum logo / picture then "Account Details" then "Custom Profile" allows you to add / edit it.

Screenshot_20240408_163237_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240408_163455_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240408_163455_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240408_163446_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_161756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_161756_Samsung Internet.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 0
The order of above is messed up bit hopefully you get the gist.

Yer a genius Dodge ;)

Amended mine, but of course for this to work it means everyone would have to revisit their profile as you describe.
I am still hopeful Admin can use the existing Location field and just add it to the smartphone view...
K šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (y)

Yer a genius Dodge ;)

Amended mine, but of course for this to work it means everyone would have to revisit their profile as you describe.
I am still hopeful Admin can use the existing Location field and just add it to the smartphone view...
K šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (y)
I would also point out that youā€™re only able to edit that section of your profile because youā€™re offering financial support to the forum.

The majority of us who are too tight/canā€™t afford to pay a subscription canā€™t add our location that way.

Travelling to other people's apiaries 30 minutes away there are variations, also a beekeeper who keeps bees in Gwent on higher ground than me, his flow has a tendency dry up before mine. Should we take elevation into account as well? The advice we offer is guidance, which may or may not fit at the appropriate time. The North might be 2 weeks later than the South.
Or earlier when winter approaches šŸ¤”

I think us "northerners" should join forces with Scotland and declare independence (particularly from London) - the only question is where the border should be. Crewe, Leicester, Birmingham?

I've been saying for years that as soon as sea levels rise sufficiently for the Levels to flood then we'll be declaring independence :D

James

I think us "northerners" should join forces with Scotland and declare independence (particularly from London) - the only question is where the border should be. Crewe, Leicester, Birmingham?
Scotland? The country whose police are so busy with investigating hate crimes , they cannot chase real criminals?

As an exiled Scot, I have to say no...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scotland? The country whose police are so busy with investigating hate crimes , they cannot chase real criminals?

As an exiled Scot, I have to say no...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Not seen English police sorting real crimes either!

Latest posts

Back