Bees nest in wigan

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johill

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi we have a bees nest in our garden and don't want to destroy it. Would anyone like it?

Any clues as to what sort of bee they are?

Hi we have a bees nest in our garden and don't want to destroy it. Would anyone like it?

What type of bee are they and where abouts in your garden, hanging from a tree in a hedge, in a bird box, in the ground.....!!

I will come and have a look if you can message me some contact details

I will come and have a look if you can message me some contact details

I've had a huge prime swarm arrive in an empty hive yesterday .
Don't know where from . I'll give it a couple or three days then have a peek . I may stick a 14x12 box on and get them to draw the foundation as the hive is full of frames of drawn comb.
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a huge prime swarm arrive in an empty hive yesterday .
Don't know where from . I'll give it a couple or three days then have a peek . I may stick a 14x12 box on and get them to draw the foundation as the hive is full of frames of drawn comb.
VM

John Ive had several arrive into spare equipment this year at home.. One last Saturday and another on Wednesday
There is a large Apiary on the A6 and I guess they have come from there

I'll have a nosey :) the swarm is welcome as I lost a couple of colonies .spraying balsam in the full sunshine by some p***ock . Behind me .
VM

Latest posts

Back