Bees forage on fungi amongst other things

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm certain a few on here are rather partial to a certain type of fungi in their tea.
I like a bread bun with fried mushrooms (simple non hallucinogenic type), bacon, eggs, onions. Sometimes with a slice of cheese melted into the mix. It often tends to be after a wander round a market of car boot sale site. 😋

is that a kind of bap?
Yes ... but you will know that Hull only became part of Yorkshire in the late 1800's - before that they were a county in its own right ... so, they are still rather right field of Yorkshire where a Bap is a Bap .... with or without mushrooms. Although I noticed recently in a visit home to Sheffield that there was some infiltration from that little known red rose county to the West and one baker was actually selling Baps and Bread Cakes ... God forbid, the Pennines are not the divide they used to be.

Yes ... but you will know that Hull only became part of Yorkshire in the late 1800's
Funnily enough, we were having this very conversation with a Yorkshireman (I know he was, as he was very quick to point this out as soon as we shook hands) over a late dinner (it was over half an hour past midday)

Latest posts

Back