Beekeeper Age Poll

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Current Age

• 19 and Under

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • 20-29

Votes: 16 6.4%
  • 30-39

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • 40-49

Votes: 86 34.3%
  • 50-59

Votes: 55 21.9%
  • 60-69

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • 70-79

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 80-89

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90 and Over

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Male

Votes: 16 6.4%
  • Female

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A once worked in a factory .After some major refurbishment the 'Big White Chief' came for a visit , he looked around and said to his business partner, " Harry, what are the signs over those two doors"? "One reads Ladies , one reads Gents , they are the workers toilets" , " Get the ladies changed to Women, Ladies don't work in factories".
Mind you it was in Westhoughton where the public toilets are marked 'Gentlemen' and 'Females' respectively :willy_nilly:

John Wilkinson

Good to see what a variety of ages and genders are on the forum!

A once worked in a factory .After some major refurbishment the 'Big White Chief' came for a visit , he looked around and said to his business partner, " Harry, what are the signs over those two doors"? "One reads Ladies , one reads Gents , they are the workers toilets" , " Get the ladies changed to Women, Ladies don't work in factories".
Mind you it was in Westhoughton where the public toilets are marked 'Gentlemen' and 'Females' respectively :willy_nilly:

John Wilkinson

Westhoughton, isn't that where they removed a cow's head to extricate it from some railings.

Westhoughton, isn't that where they removed a cow's head to extricate it from some railings.

The very one ( a five bar gate actually ):blush5:.

The excuse given was A the gate was a new one whilst the cow was old, B the cow belonged to another farmer anyway !.
This resulted in the Westhoughton people being dubbed 'Ceaw Yeds' ( easier to say than write) :cool:

John Wilkinson

'What is old people?

Our boy was about 12 years and he used to visit gymnastic hall.

Once he tolad that me and his mother coudl too to visit there. There are many other old people too.
- We asked, what is "old people".
- 40 or something like that.

I become old officially 4 months ago when I started to get "old age pension".

- Am I old now, I asked?

- So it stays here in your paper, said the officier lady.

Back