beeforum auction site

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must of put the decimal in the wrong place.

It was only ment to be 10p :D

£1 !!!! our Yorkshire members will have a heart attack with you throwing money around like that..

Have registered for the auction site, one slight point

Please allow more characters for State / County entry as Aberdeenshire
gets cut off at Aberdeensh

£1!!!

For that lovely spinner!!!

Hand crafted by me dear old gran out of finest food grade plastic and he wants a pound!!!

It took 10,000 modified silk worms 70 years to weave sufficient raw material. Furnaces as hot as the sun were stoked by an army of dwarfen war lords to shape the resulting plastic into the wonderous design based on Leonardo's original sketches!!! The handle alone was chiseled by Vincent Van Gough on a quiet evening.

And he wants all this for one pound.

OK then, if thats your last offer....

I did go up to £10 but i had to stop there as i thought this would only fuel you into putting more items up for sale which would then feed me into bidding more, God this is addictive bid bid bid buy buy buy arrggg beats the horse's any day

Just dropped into this thread, but if you think I'm going to hang around to watch you lot squandering multiple pennies like this ........

Do you mean dyscalculia?

I blame the teacher who, when I was at the tender age of 5, placed me in the corner of the classroom on a chair with my left hand tied behind my back, and placed a sign around my neck saying
I am the sprawn of the Devill !

Now I write badly with both hands, cant spell, add up etc etc.......
I should sue London County Council... but they don't exist anymore!!!!!

back to the auction !!!

At least you new what it ment , i had to look it up lol

Dyscalculia or math disability is a specific learning disability or difficulty involving innate difficulty in learning or comprehending mathematics. It is akin to dyslexia and can include confusion about math symbols. Dyscalculia can also occur as the result of some types of brain injury.

Taken from Wikipedia

Yes got that.
It's the dysphragia I'm struggling with!

I found this dysphagia.Just took the R out. Nothing to do with anything though.It's about swallowing lol

Oh, so that would be back to the bee venom thread then?
(wanton sex etc.).

Latest posts

Back