Bee sting desensitisation course

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you like me to go to arundel castle and borrow a suit of armour for you?

What size would you need?

would you like me to go to arundel castle and borrow a suit of armour for you?

What size would you need?

Lol you know the size you tease .....x

lol lol the biggest please fella real thick too please

:eek::svengo: Way to much info there Hachi.

lol lol the biggest please fella real thick too please

Mind you i can see an email ad campaign forming now.

How much do you think guys would pay for that.

:eek::svengo: Way to much info there Hachi.

Mind you i can see an email ad campaign forming now.

How much do you think guys would pay for that.

And you got the nerve to "call" me Doug you filthy perv lol :sos:

And you got the nerve to "call" me Doug you filthy perv lol :sos:

Haha

was thinking of marketing stings as a use for the "smaller" man. sell 1 sting small increase, 2 stings medium increase, 3 stings large and 4 stings linford christie lunchbox size.

wat you recon £2 per sting.

Had a bad reaction 4 weeks ago - paramedics called, but not full anaphalaxysis. I have seen the doctor and was waiting for the bad news that he wouldn't refer me. Got a letter yesterday saying that he hasn't referred me, as the RVI in Newcastle is so far away, but he will do if I don't mind travelling. Roll on tomorrow morning, he'll be getting a phone call v early.

I have read the whole thread here and it is quite inspirational. Lots of good news for those of us who have been beekeeping for a few years and a bad reaction creeps up on us. I was really worried I'd have to give up.

The last few weeks I've been forced to direct my wife from inside while she does the inspections/feeding etc.

THANKS

Had a bad reaction 4 weeks ago - paramedics called, but not full anaphalaxysis. I have seen the doctor and was waiting for the bad news that he wouldn't refer me. Got a letter yesterday saying that he hasn't referred me, as the RVI in Newcastle is so far away, but he will do if I don't mind travelling. Roll on tomorrow morning, he'll be getting a phone call v early.

I have read the whole thread here and it is quite inspirational. Lots of good news for those of us who have been beekeeping for a few years and a bad reaction creeps up on us. I was really worried I'd have to give up.

The last few weeks I've been forced to direct my wife from inside while she does the inspections/feeding etc.

THANKS

Oh! Dear!
Reactions are bad enough but directing your spouse to do the inspections? Now that is dangerous :)
After having a heart attack my wife agreed to give me a lift!
No involvement mind ,her words! Just tow that barge lift than bale :)
Now she delights in spotting unmarked queens before me , play cups , chalk brood etc ,plus reminding me that this that and the other colony are a little ahead of themselves and ought to be sorted. Supers required here there and everywhere!
As ye sow, so shall ye reap,
Be warned!
:D
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

glad to hear it Kermit, that you will have ups and downs with it. some funny times some very stressful ones.

I had my latest one today no reaction to the bee venom at all this evening. not going to say what else happened while there today to save peoples blushes.

"I have seen the doctor and was waiting for the bad news that he wouldn't refer me. Got a letter yesterday saying that he hasn't referred me, as the RVI in Newcastle is so far away, but he will do if I don't mind travelling."

Crazy waste of NHS time. He could have asked you if you minded travelling and referred or if not not.

OK I'll take the bait, tell us what happened :D

got injected with wasp venom to start with today.

The pics arn't to good. The first one is my arm that had the bee venom in, no swelling, no itching and just a very small amount of redness. The other two pics are of the wasp venom, maybe 10in of swelling and redness and itching like mad. These pics were taken this morning 24hrs after the injections, both were equivalent to 2 stings.

Now the first one shows how little I react to bee stings now. The second one that's a different matter, I have never been stung by a wasp before so I think I now need to be tested to see if im allergic to that as well. I took the pics to show the hospital the difference of the 2 injections and how well I have done on the bee venom.

Its a real pain :ohthedrama::sos::toetap05:

Thank you dpearce4

There are lots of us 'newbies' out there that I assume are reading this thread.

You've,gone through it, and come out of the other side. THANKS again.

Given all of the c**p that appears on the forum. Thanks Again. :thanks:

Tim not worthy

that's exactly why I did it theeggman, I thought it was very important for people to see what was a real persons experience. good and bad points to it as well.

Good to see the comparison.

Are they going to desensitise you to wasp venom too?

will chat to them next month when I go for my next treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back