Bbka mess up again.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What - good old British pounds shilling and pence which we'll get back once Brexit gives us our sovreignity back - or L S d as it was affectionately known - Librum,Solidi, dinari to give it the proper name, a system imposed on us by some frenchman called Pepin the short in the eighth century, which meant there was one universal currency for the whole of Europe for nearly a millenium - never catch on!

If Brexit goes ahead, I think you will lose sterling in about twenty years, when th e UK limps back to the EU, cap in hand to rejoin. One of the conditions will be acceptance of the Euro.

If Brexit goes ahead, I think you will lose sterling in about twenty years, when th e UK limps back to the EU, cap in hand to rejoin. One of the conditions will be acceptance of the Euro.

or
Once other EU countries see how successful the UK is they will be queueing up to leave! Not to mention the EU dissolving under the collapsing economies of Greece, Italy, Spain......
Not to mention the the EU's inability to deal with the growing terrorist threat across it's OPEN BOARDERS.

or
Once other EU countries see how successful the UK is they will be queueing up to leave! Not to mention the EU dissolving under the collapsing economies of Greece, Italy, Spain......
Not to mention the the EU's inability to deal with the growing terrorist threat across it's OPEN BOARDERS.

............. and then, he wakes up

or

The EU has already started making moves to reform following the UK vote to leave... which shook it out of complacency apparently. Even the biggest ship will alter course if the rudder is applied - but it takes time.

"France and Germany agree on eurozone reform
… Well, their economists do.

By PIERRE BRIANÇON 1/17/18, 9:30 AM CET Updated 1/18/18, 2:14 PM CET
PARIS — Governments talk a lot about eurozone reform but can’t get their act together. So it’s time for academics to step in.

That impatience seems to be at the core of an unprecedented initiative by French and German economists, who published Wednesday a detailed plan on how to make the monetary union shock-resistant and a better guarantor of long-term prosperity."
https://www.politico.eu/article/french-german-economists-launch-their-own-eurozone-plan/

The EU has already started making moves to reform following the UK vote to leave... which shook it out of complacency apparently. Even the biggest ship will alter course if the rudder is applied - but it takes time.

"France and Germany agree on eurozone reform
… Well, their economists do.

By PIERRE BRIANÇON 1/17/18, 9:30 AM CET Updated 1/18/18, 2:14 PM CET
PARIS — Governments talk a lot about eurozone reform but can’t get their act together. So it’s time for academics to step in.

That impatience seems to be at the core of an unprecedented initiative by French and German economists, who published Wednesday a detailed plan on how to make the monetary union shock-resistant and a better guarantor of long-term prosperity."
https://www.politico.eu/article/french-german-economists-launch-their-own-eurozone-plan/

Straight onto the rocks!:hairpull:

Yeghes da

or

Borders.

At least we'll have plenty of cheese once Boris has built his bridge to the moon.

At least we'll have plenty of cheese once Boris has built his bridge to the moon.

Thought Tory party had enough cheese already....Gorganzola probably, full of holes, or crumbling like Wensleydale?

Suppose Boris will have to tread Carefilly.......:icon_204-2:

Nos da

:iagree:
Springy little pricks are waiting to jump out of your pocket!

I love 'em. The more I can collect the better.
Just send any you don't want cluttering up your wallet to me.:thanks:

Thought Tory party had enough cheese already....Gorganzola probably, full of holes, or crumbling like Wensleydale?

Suppose Boris will have to tread Carefilly.......:icon_204-2:

Nos da

not worthy
there'll be few stilt(s)on his bridge, if hes not planning them e dam well should!

Last edited:
Wow!!!!
Just watched BBKA brainwashing/whitewashing in action on one of the face-book threads. One of the admin had posted that the old BBKA forum was closed because no-one used it. Someone had replied that this was untrue and that it was regularly used and that the BBKA had simply pulled the plug without any warning.
Both comments totally disappeared 10 minutes later. It was as if nothing had ever been written, if I hadn't read them for myself I wouldn't have believed it. And no Hoppy....not been drinking, smoking strange substances etc YAWN!

This really is a case of the BBKA misleading and lying to the gullible.

Last edited:
Wow!!!!
Just watched BBKA brainwashing/whitewashing in action on one of the face-book threads. One of the admin had posted that the old BBKA forum was closed because no-one used it. Someone had replied that this was untrue and that it was regularly used and that the BBKA had simply pulled the plug without any warning.
Both comments totally disappeared 10 minutes later. It was as if nothing had ever been written, if I hadn't read them for myself I wouldn't have believed it.

Happens a lot.
It's got a bit worse since the forum closed.

I like seeing how far I can push the line [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow!!!!
Both comments totally disappeared 10 minutes later. It was as if nothing had ever been written, if I hadn't read them for myself I wouldn't have believed it. And no Hoppy....not been drinking, smoking strange substances etc YAWN!

Happens all the time - I think she just has an obsession with the delete button.
Good and useful information gets deleted all the time to ensure the group stays 'nice', fluffy and 'THE place to go to for advice' albeit the wrong advice :D

Latest posts

Back