Bbka mess up again.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However that was donkeys years ago

Nope - it was last November on the pretend BBKA facebook page - to achieve endorsement by the BBKA a large swathe of regular and useful contributors all of a sudden found they had been vanished from the group.
Funnily enough they were the type that didn't believe in matchsticks and tried to help people sinking in the mire of bad advice churned out on there.

Nope - it was last November on the pretend BBKA facebook page - to achieve endorsement by the BBKA a large swathe of regular and useful contributors all of a sudden found they had been vanished from the group.
Funnily enough they were the type that didn't believe in matchsticks and tried to help people sinking in the mire of bad advice churned out on there.

The the BBKA forum link currently links to the quazi BBKA facebook page is run by Trish Marlow ( Susbees) and a large nuber of posts are very pro insulation i wonder whether the matchstick line will return once the BBKA Forum links to the BBKA official facebook page

Some people cannot be persuaded despite all the evidence.

*shrug*

PH

a large number of posts are very pro insulation

So a few of us did manage to turn the tide, it only took a year (although many on there still feel the need for open holes in crown boards and roaring gales) :D
But this forum gets no more than a sound slagging off from Trisha on there.

So you are mixing up the forum with a pretend facebook page.

The phase I was referring to was during the former regime, when trustees were moderators. I was not able to expose the corrupt affairs of the BBKA there.

Strong words Dan!

So you are mixing up the forum with a pretend facebook page.

Nope, you are - some of us have been talking about the pretend facebook page from the outset - although now it has been 'Endorsed' by the BBKA sanhedrin according to Trisha

Strong words Dan!

Strong words proven in court: the trustee who had been accused by us of lying contradicted his own sworn witness statement when questioned under oath, and was told by the judge that she did not accept his account of events. Another former trustee admitted under oath that BBKA funders were invoiced in full even when expenditure had not been fully incurred, and any over-charge was "treated as a donation"; the judge was apoplectic at this admitted financial abuse.

Lies and fraud = corruption ;)

Why?

Some wag on FB asked how the moderators are going to chat with each other now the forum is down...

T

Don't you like my humour ?

wag
wives and girlfriends hmmm I an neither lol.

The page is going to be the members only section.
I've asked if that is going to be moderated to death like the forum was.

I'll see what answers I get to that question.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The page is going to be the members only section.
I've asked if that is going to be moderated to death like the forum was.

I'll see what answers I get to that question.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think you might have the answer pretty quickly :D

:ohthedrama:
All this facebook twittering snapshutter and knobbycam stuff is OK for tec savvy twinkinkies tweenies teenies and techno boffs etc etc
But for a soon to be septuagenarian .... has me totally FOXED !:icon_204-2:

Nos da

This forum is full of youngsters :rolleyes:;)

(even I have a Facebook page..little on it and it's private - I hope)

This forum is full of youngsters :rolleyes:;)

(even I have a Facebook page..little on it and it's private - I hope)

:iagree:
All wet behind the ears.... some can not remember old money... you used to be able to get your pounds worth... 240 pennies worth of them!!

AND Sweden drove on the propper side of the road... I think Finland still does?:icon_204-2:

Yeghes da

All wet behind the ears.... some can not remember old money... you used to be able to get your pounds worth... 240 pennies worth of them!!

AND Sweden drove on the propper side of the road... I think Finland still does?:icon_204-2:

Yeghes da

The UK has never been the same since we left the Gold Standard - all those lovely gold sovereigns. I can remember it as if it was yesterday....:paparazzi:

. some can not remember old money... you used to be able to get your pounds worth... 240 pennies worth of them!!

What - good old British pounds shilling and pence which we'll get back once Brexit gives us our sovreignity back - or L S d as it was affectionately known - Librum,Solidi, dinari to give it the proper name, a system imposed on us by some frenchman called Pepin the short in the eighth century, which meant there was one universal currency for the whole of Europe for nearly a millenium - never catch on!

I've seen old money my dad had some.
I think it went out of circulation when I was 2.

Latest posts

Back