Api-Bioxal sublimation with foil

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the difference between oxalic acid and oxalic acid di-hydrate, please?

In practice, nothing.

Pure acid tend to catch water from air and normally it has 2 molekyles water.

In practice several acid consentrations are used, like in trickling 2.8-4.0. Even 6%.
And usually it has been given 5 ml/seam, even if it is meant to douple brood colony.
One box colony 3ml/seam is a right amount.

So, quite a big tolerance range.

Last edited:
Changing a Queen in a EFB hive is strictly illegal....

Nobody's ever said that, and changing a queen after a shook swarm for EFB is probably a good move.

What is illegal in this country, as well as being downright mean and stupid, is trying to hide cases of EFB from the inspectorate.

Really? Big T's, Maisie's CWJ and all the other's weren't at the convention - or online. Nor did the builder's suppliers who sold some to me.

the revised guidance came out after the convention, we will just have to wait and see, how many suppliers follow the guidance, or you just as hivemaker says buy it as a business end user , the main retailers were aslo selling oxalic in syrup as a treatment despite threats of complience notices from NBU,so who know what the future brings

Though beekeepers now appear to have been remove from the original end user exemption wording issued in may 2015 , i assume apibioxal as a vmd approved mendicant is exempt just like codeine is purchasable only in low dose tablets and not in bulk

Last edited:
After only 3 months of treatment, both the patients' symptoms and the burden on their caregivers were significantly decreased.

I googled "alzheimer medication in England". I did not found honey or holy cow's urine in the catalogue.

Then another text: " It is long known that aluminium makes alzheimer and neurotoxic xxxx and ....what ever, but scientic evidencies are missing... "

Latest posts

Back