And there was severn

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/////he also jokingly told a TV journalist who interviewed him that he also utilised two bricks sometimes 'doesn't it hurt?' he was asked 'Only if you get your thumbs between the bricks' was his reply.
Boom boom .... the oldest ones are the best ones !

Spare a thought for the planet. Each and every one of us has a carbon footprint.......

Very true, probably worth thinking about the planet when buying a Poly hive that will be in landfill for the next 300 years than when having a bit of leg over for conceiving a child.

worth thinking about the planet when buying a Poly hive that will be in landfill for the next 300 years
why will it go into landfill? it will last as long as a wooden hive, probably longer.
But at least with plenty of children, if things get a bit tight you can sell one off for medical research.

Very true, probably worth thinking about the planet when buying a Poly hive that will be in landfill for the next 300 years than when having a bit of leg over for conceiving a child.

Housing shortage, NHS waiting lists, care of the elderly (most children will become elderly in due course)...........?

Housing shortage, NHS waiting lists, care of the elderly (most children will become elderly in due course)...........?
Ahhh ... but CGF will have an ongoing stream of personal carers when he gets old ....and just think -if they all go to have 7 children and their offspring continue the trait ... by 2400 half the UK population willl be related to CGF !

Ahhh ... but CGF will have an ongoing stream of personal carers when he gets old ....and just think -if they all go to have 7 children and their offspring continue the trait ... by 2400 half the UK population willl be related to CGF !
I wonder.. Hmm.. Will my distant relatives have green finger's that's all I care about.

Reactions: mbc

.......rather like some Welsh families.......(see post 9 above.............:eek:

I'm grateful for small mercies = having escaped nocturnal squawking of infants 50 years ago.........

I'm grateful for small mercies = having escaped nocturnal squawking of infants 50 years ago.........
You missed out :laughing-smiley-004. I'm well court up on beaky blinders know.

Latest posts

Back