Am I too late to vape

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi
I treated my hives with api bioxal a few weeks ago, obviously as I heard in the forum, I was late. Now, can I go ahead and vape them before April, when they start to make honey or am I too late for this year, or I shouldn’t do it because I did it by dripping api bioxal on them earlier.
Looking forward to your comments

Hi
I treated my hives with api bioxal a few weeks ago, obviously as I heard in the forum, I was late. Now, can I go ahead and vape them before April, when they start to make honey or am I too late for this year, or I shouldn’t do it because I did it by dripping api bioxal on them earlier.
Looking forward to your comments
Don't fret about late treatment, none of us know if it was late, early or spot on without knowing for certain that brood was present or not.

If you treated with oxalic a few weeks ago I’d have thought you are in the window. There’s nothing suggesting that excessive vaping/ treatments will do harm but I wouldn’t hammer them for the sake of it. Multiple trickled applications can be harmful though.

Latest posts

Back