Advice for a council tennant

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the council housing officer visited me regarding complaint about poo on a car, they have been asking other neighbours if they have had any problems with bees.
It seems as if they didnt ask private tenants...

I have spoken to as many neighbours as I can since this came to my attention and it seems they were asked if they "had problems with bees" as opposed to "problems with a nearby resident's bees".
I have agreed to meet with any complainants, and if this meeting does happen, the first question I will throw out to anybody who has said they have a problem is.... "from what type of bee?"....as there are more bumbles than my bees on our flowers in the garden, and therefore assume it will be the same in their gardens.

I also intend to ask the council why they dont seem to have a list of beekeepers who will deal with swarms...... and of course volunteer myself for such work...:seeya:

My thoughts are that if somebody gets stung and they know you keep bees... then it was your bee......
if they dont know you keep bees then they just got stung...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back