a new out apiary

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sad sign of the times Thurrock Bees, will you need armoured hives concreted to the ground or what? I like your solution,even if you clipped them round the ear, never mind the 12 bore, you would be the one in trouble. Something wrong somewhere.....

A sad sign of the times Thurrock Bees, will you need armoured hives concreted to the ground or what? I like your solution,even if you clipped them round the ear, never mind the 12 bore, you would be the one in trouble. Something wrong somewhere.....

erm, adult hitting someone else's child? isn't that wrong? :toetap05:

erm, adult hitting someone else's child? isn't that wrong?

Isn't that what he said in his post?

Doesn't change the fact that he likes that solution though. It didn't do my generation any harm getting a clip round the ear from the local copper. He would threaten to tell your Dad - and if Dad found out it would be much, much worse!! How times have changed!

Find out who it is, and get their parents into court might be the route these days. Send a bill for the damage and expense. Small claims court to recover the cost maybe. If they were responsible for their offspring's actions they might not turn such a 'blind eye' to their petty antics.

RAB

erm, adult hitting someone else's child? isn't that wrong? :toetap05:

Not as bad as shooting them with a twelve bore.

Of course, if one of the poor little mites got stung or hurt themselves on your hives, you would likely be in trouble for that too regardless of the damage done.

if i touch them i will be taken to court,so if i go to court, at least it will be worth it lol, they have no right being on private land and i will have to replace the b.box as there is a hole in the side. and to sue the parents, well what sort of parents allow their kids out with a bb gun on land that does not belong to them????:toetap05:
As to growing a hedge around it, that takes time and with TWO attacks in two months the bees and me wont take or wait that long, as they know they are there they can still throw stones. its better for me and the bees to move them, which was done today.

TB

So once again the neds win. One day the boot will be on the other foot, however the "cure" might well be worse than the disease.:reddevil:

Latest posts

Back