A Christmas present

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I've missed out on another nice little earner ... how am I going to get rich when people keep stealing all the good ideas ....
I've just seen another thread on bees being healthier when kept warm. Heres an idea for you, knit a hat, gloves and sweater for the bees to wear on cooler days. You could have an indoor and outdoor range.

I've just seen another thread on bees being healthier when kept warm. Heres an idea for you, knit a hat, gloves and sweater for the bees to wear on cooler days. You could have an indoor and outdoor range.
I already have the monopoly on bee leg warmers .... I think woolly hats and sweaters would be a welcome addition to the range !

I already have the monopoly on bee leg warmers .... I think woolly hats and sweaters would be a welcome addition to the range !
How about a OA impregnated woolen vest!

Now you're talking .... that's patentable !!!

Although my latest ruse commercial venture is an OA impregnated door mat to go on the landing board so there may be a danger of overdosing :)
Surely not, the vest will not protect the feet.

Latest posts

Back