Your take on the Wednesday demonstrations?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine his surprise if the owner of the voice, "Off with their heads" was reliably identified and hauled up to answer charges of insurrection or inciting violence towards members of the royal household. Plainly it wasn't a joke . . .

We each must bear responsibilities for our actions and utterances in this life.

He's no prince of mine but beheading the poor chap is a bit severe

What worries me about demos are the hard-core troublemakers, often hyped up on steroids, and spoiling for a fight, who will start trouble where none exists - real bully boys who'll cheerfully beat up tiny girlies - you can pick 'em out easily - Mr Plod!

Here's Delroy Smellie (who got let off!) demonstrating precisely my point

g20-police-hit-415x342.jpg

-reports and videos are now surfacing of them using their old tactics in the recent demos

What worries me about demos are the hard-core troublemakers, often hyped up on steroids, and spoiling for a fight, who will start trouble where none exists - real bully boys who'll cheerfully beat up tiny girlies - you can pick 'em out easily - Mr Plod!

Here's Delroy Smellie (who got let off!) demonstrating precisely my point

g20-police-hit-415x342.jpg

-reports and videos are now surfacing of them using their old tactics in the recent demos

so you are now trying to say that police officers are stuffing themselves full of steroids? do you not consider that they just might be subject to random drug testing and the penalty for abuse is the sack?

you really should stop trying to over sensationalise every bloody sentence, we might take you a bit more seriously then.

Taff "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL"
:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5:

It will wind itself up to the point of entry to the funny farm all by itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Wilkinson

Taff "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL"
:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5: :beatdeadhorse5:

It will wind itself up to the point of entry to the funny farm all by itself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Wilkinson

the thing is VM, I believe that he has (sometimes) got some valid points, if he could put them across in a decent way, maybe we could take him seriously.

I read an article a few weeks ago which pretty much backs most of the things that Bros rants about, it apeared to be well researched, was well written and I agreed with most of what it said. I was going to post a link to it on this forum, but I really couldn't be bothered with the subsequent fallout of his imature 'daily mail' ranting, so didn't.

the thing is VM, I believe that he has (sometimes) got some valid points, if he could put them across in a decent way, maybe we could take him seriously.

I read an article a few weeks ago which pretty much backs most of the things that Bros rants about, it apeared to be well researched, was well written and I agreed with most of what it said. I was going to post a link to it on this forum, but I really couldn't be bothered with the subsequent fallout of his imature 'daily mail' ranting, so didn't.
Very true but his modus operandi is suspect . He comes across as being more interested in his presumed verbal dexterity than the subjects he rants about :cuss:

John Wilkinson

The first holder of his Princedom couldn't speak a word of English :rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Wilkinson

English ? saxons apparently comunicated like barking dogs and Chaucer wasnt even a glimmer in his great, great, great, great ,....( you get the picture ) grandfathers eye when some of the finest poetry was composed in Gods own language

English ? saxons apparently comunicated like barking dogs and Chaucer wasnt even a glimmer in his great, great, great, great ,....( you get the picture ) grandfathers eye when some of the finest poetry was composed in Gods own language

My reference is to the con trick pulled to get the Welsh to accept an English prince by being presented with a baby that couldn't speak any language let alone English :D:D

John Wilkinson

"wylet, wylet waed pe welet hyn o' Llewelyn"
A line from the winning poem in the Eisteddfod in the year of Charles' innauguration as Prince of Wales, roughly translated as
" you'd cry, you'd cry tears of blood if you'd seen this, o Llewelyn"
Still, it wasnt his fault and I wouldnt support cutting the chaps head off

Lancashire and Wales have a long relationship:D.
A village near Wigan is named Bryn and it's neighbouring village had no less than 9 primitive Welsh chapels at the turn of the 1900s .
Coal mining was the key , it also prompted a big influx of Cornish men :D another Gaelic speaking people . Not forgetting the Irish :D

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back