Would you sit on a hive of bees for £500?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch!

I think its worth the pain for £500,think of how much equipment you can get.

I saw it on Facebook the other day. He took some stick but didn't seem bothered.

It looked like a commercial set up

Unfortunately, this is the price of "Social Media"!
What some will do for 15 mins of fame!

I think its worth the pain for £500,think of how much equipment you can get.

If he was paid!

stupid sod i hope they went to town on his wollock

Probably asked for treatment for the pain & not the swelling!:smilielol5::smilielol5:

Last edited:
Every day my faith in the sanity of the human race reduces by just a bit more ...unbelievable.

Exhibitionists... like the drunken idiots "toombstoning" off the rocks at Plymouth Hoe last night***... as the Press Police and Ambulance services stood by!

*** Probably "Grant Funded" by some NGO Quango somewhere as public entertainment!!

Yeghes da

The whole issue is sick in this forum. Zero humour.

It is easier to kill himself with car when drive agaist some cliff. Select a cliff wall where is text "Jesus saves you".

.we had those texts 20 years ago, but now they are taken away, if such exists.

Proverbs

15 Stupid people always think they are right. Wise people listen to advice.

Proverbs

15 Stupid people always think they are right. Wise people listen to advice.

That does not need much listening, or wisdom either.

About one year ago guys kept a bachelor party. They arranged the bachelor to dive first time in his life. And bachelor died. Somebody, who has dived, he must know that stsrting diving is dangerous. So many has died on his first diving.

And beekeepers should inform clearly, that the sitter will propably die in his joke

Last edited:
That does not need much listening, or wisdom either.

About one year ago guys kept a bachelor party. They arranged the bachelor to dive first time in his life. And bachelor died. Somebody, who has dived, he must know that stsrting diving is dangerous. So many has died on his first diving.

And beekeepers should inform clearly, that the sitter will propably die in his joke

He is not the only pain in the arse... I know of many more!:judge:

Kerno bys vyken

One stupid story....

Our neighbour family moved to Australia something 1955.
One of that family's boy died this way.

That young man had a man friend. One day he met a woman friend. The man friend heard what has happened.

That neighbour man came to home. Guys were there playing card. Manfriend said to the neighbour boy, that he kills him, if he does not leave that woman.

Neighbour boy took a shoot gun from the wall and said: "ok, then shoot"!..

And the man friend shooted.

That is a story about a vain death, as vain as that guy who said to a Roman soldier : "Noli turbare circulos meos."

Last edited:
This is one of these threads where I would LOVE to say go on do it.

Sighs.......

PH

Latest posts

Back