Who should I vote for.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you vote for in the US election

• Clinton

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Now that you all have botched the worlds economy and need a Prime Minister; you should take Trump to make Britain great again:party:

Now that you all have botched the worlds economy and need a Prime Minister; you should take Trump to make Britain great again:party:

Better still ... we'll give your Boris and Farage so that you can equalise the fall of the pound ... there's a few more you can have as well ..

What has been made abundantly clear by the Brexit vote is that your vote really does count: if you don't vote, consider that a vote for the other guy, and voting the "wrong way" as a protest still counts.

If you have to ask maybe you shouldn't bother.

What has been made abundantly clear by the Brexit vote is that your vote really does count: if you don't vote, consider that a vote for the other guy, and voting the "wrong way" as a protest still counts.

I do not know how your Brexit vote was set up, but our Presidential vote is state by state and there is no chance of Trump winning a majority here. Only 67 thousand Republicans and 140,000 Democrats. So I can make a protest vote without any consequence.

The point of course being that I can later stick a bumper sticker on my car that states "I didn't vote for (her or him)".

I always vote even if it's in protest. It's my right to do so and I like exercising my rights.

I also regularly carry concealed for the same reason. One of the lowest crime levels in the country and I will likely never need it, but it's my right :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back