Where can I buy a stainles steel mixer for my OSR?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Go on Amazon and put in paint stirrers see what comes up thats where I got mine

Thornes sell them,as do many other beekeeping supply companys.

And most of the other big companys prices are similar to Thornes,so sounds like your out of luck.

And most of the other big companys prices are similar to Th**nes,so sounds like your out of luck.

Hmmm. It's also a style a don't like. I am after one that looks like a traditional paint or plaster mixer. Not one that is a giant corkscrew.

I can't believe there isn't someone, somewhere who has them.

I sure tomorrow when the thousands of sleeping 'keepers awaken I'll have my answer. Fingers crossed anyway.

Its rare to find anything food grade stainless that is cheap and any good, try Lyson Poland, or Thomas France but sill not cheap

Hi
Eddie try paint mixer that is where I got mine from

This one on @bay any good Item number: 280735196341
f60ca06b5cec3cc95278_1.jpg

f60ca06b5cec3cc95278_2.jpg

taylan - is paint mixer a site or search term?

I think you'll find that most (if not all) of the paint mixers available (at low cost anyway) are galvanised not SS (yes even the ones advertised as SS!!! see previous thread).

If you are looking at Thomas in France you are just as well to look at Ickowicz in France too, they are just a tad less expensive than Thomas.

Regarding the photos above I was told that the blade type is superior to the screw type for creaming as when in use it produces differences in pressure in the honey as it is stirred. I got mine from Icko. Current price €30.99.

http://www.ickowicz-apiculture.com/..._bas=10&limit_haut=10&prod_sens=&prod_order=#

Hi
Eddie try paint mixer that is where I got mine from

Are they food grade as required.

Could bring honey and beekeepers into disrepute with Third World practices.

Back