where are all the wimmin?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which I keep removing, but which keeps reinstating itself, much to my annoyance.

I know it shouldn't, but it really pisses me off. The system shouldn't be displaying any information I choose to keep private.

:rant:

"he bee"

Private? :)

"he bee"

Private? :)

How does that undermine my argument? That is disclosed BY ME in my signature. Whereas, I keep telling the system NOT to disclose my gender, yet it does. That should not be the case.

Which I keep removing, but which keeps reinstating itself, much to my annoyance.

I know it shouldn't, but it really pisses me off. The system shouldn't be displaying any information I choose to keep private.

:rant:

I am confused.
I cannot see a gender sign for your name.

testing, testing.... :D

Admin - it HAS reset because when you put in the non-specific I was non-specific now showing blue :(

.....which it wasn't when I last posted and isn't now I've changed my User CP. Perverse....

Last edited:
I think it must be a cache issue as I have just tested in IE and Firefox.

I am confused.
I cannot see a gender sign for your name.

Yes. Went and changed it again and it stuck. But for how long? Can't see it as on Tapatalk now.

He She or heshe!
Doesn't matter these days !
There's nowt private these days :) not even thoughts !!!
VM

I occasionally put my head over the parapet.
Only been shot down a few times in the early days.
bee-smilliebee-smillie

If 2k+ posts is 'occasionally'! I'm Surprised you find time for beekeeping!!

Bee-smiliebee-smilie

If 2k+ posts is 'occasionally'! I'm Surprised you find time for beekeeping!!

Bee-smiliebee-smilie

but us wimmin type females are w onderful at multi tasking aren't we? We can post on forums, cook dinner, and see to bees all with ease.

Hi all.
I'm definately (nearly typed "defiantly") a lady and quite happy to give my opinion, wrong or not.
Cazza

BANG.....aaaarrrgh!

2.5K posts over three and a half years is quite a low average surely?

Doesn't really matter does it? My post rate is 1.15 per day. Doesn't take up much of my life. V useful for relaxing after work or between gardening.
Cazza

Hi all.
I'm definately (nearly typed "defiantly") a lady and quite happy to give my opinion, wrong or not.
Cazza

What on earth do you mean? Ladies are never wrong.

BANG.....aaaarrrgh!

2.5K posts over three and a half years is quite a low average surely?

According to the stats on your profile, it's 2.09 posts per day.

Doesn't sound a lot - but of our 8600 members, only 1250 have posted more than 10 times.

Dusty.

Latest posts

Back