What's flowering as forage in your area

• Thread starter Curly green fingers
  • Start date
Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely photos, do your girls forage on gorse in the spring?
I see them on it now here always late summer/autumn and early spring.
We have some always flowering.
Yes, but it's often poisoned and burnt as it is a declared weed here in Tas ....there is a lot of it here ... no natural pests for a start.

Comeon now...ad

Come on now...admit it, you're really in Scotland. ;)
There only two hours infront over in taz.. I think he must have to wait for us to post ;)

The ivy started here a few days ago and most of my supers are still on so that the bees can take down the uncapped honey, I really want to take the supers off before the bees start working the ivy in earnest.

Lineside OK after the last storm!

Attachments

• IMG_20200826_063225.jpg
    IMG_20200826_063225.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200826_063239.jpg
    IMG_20200826_063239.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200826_063410.jpg
    IMG_20200826_063410.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 26
Is it just me? Some pics I can only see the top part of it when clicking on the thumbnail.
The first two are ok. But the last one wasn't loading.. But that might be my signal.

The first two are ok. But the last one wasn't loading.. But that might be my signal.
Thanks Mark. Not just with your pics, I get this with other’s pics also. Maybe something with my IPad or browser settings. Just wondered if any else has a similar problem...

Thanks Mark. Not just with your pics, I get this with other’s pics also. Maybe something with my IPad or browser settings. Just wondered if any else has a similar problem...
Something to do with the forum’s viewer. Some pics will only open partially. When I click on the ‘full screen’ button on top, it opens fully on the browser...

Something to do with the forum’s viewer. Some pics will only open partially. When I click on the ‘full screen’ button on top, it opens fully on the browser...
I have the same with many pics - not just this post.

A bit late in the day for my bees but the bumbles are still all over this shrub. The seeds are loved by the finches. Caryopteris. Good late flower. Trying to get enough cuttings to make a hedge of it
View attachment 21883
Mine hasn’t flowered yet, mind you it was a cutting that I took a couple of years ago.

No it’s me too! I have to then download again to see the whole picture
It's been happening to me to, pictures not loading properly.
And I'm having problems trying to put links on here, I'm not sure if it's my settings or not??

Latest posts

Back