What do I have to do to get to the sales??

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngyoungs

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
More than 4
This afternoon I thought I might try the post-Christmas sales.

I googled the P4ynes website , only to be told that it had been reported as an "Attack Page" and was blocked, based on my security preferences.

Now I might suspect HWMBO, but before blaming him, wondered if anyone else out there was having a similar issue!

Help!

No, can get on without an 'attack report', not that I want to go there today, spent enough in their sale in October!

Just checked - I got:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Didn't get that message when I ordered a few odds and sods on Boxing day.

I'll let them know via facebook...

I get it if i follow the link from gooogle but if you type in their address manually it gets you there

Just checked - I got:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Didn't get that message when I ordered a few odds and sods on Boxing day.

I'll let them know via facebook...
Apparently they're doing an upgrade and should be fixed tomorrow (Saturday).

Typing it in works though but do make sure you have a virus checker just in case. I use AVG Free.

I had issues with their site just before xmas, the front page worked but none of the buttons worked and when you clicked on one the front page went to just a list down the side.

Hurrah - thanks all, back to normal this morning. Phew!

On the news there has been mention of a virus attacking computers, & holding people to ransom. Mostly business folk but now moving to private individuals mainly in the USA & UK.
Just been looking for Api bioxal from another thread and noticed the warning on google for the Laif chemical co.
Take care folks

Latest posts

Back