What are hormones and what are pheromones?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. You were asking:

So I'm asking the same thing as you;

Sugary compounds are always going to be the main substance they transfer, but you're implying that there is something else, and I agree with you. :banghead: :banghead:

If you want you want to teach, you know, the whole bee is made from sugar combouds. The whole living world, if you want to teach.
Do not hit your only head for vain. You will need it in better places.

So we know that some communicate with mouth. And very many communicate with their poo and arse. What are They called?

My son is studying in South Wales so I'm making more trips there than I ever expected to, not just because of C19 but due to being flooded out of his accommodation last February. Anyway, on one of these trips, I learned my very first Welsh word; "cwtsh". What is wrong with you people? Is there a shortage of vowels or something? ;)
Oh dear, the Welsh language mob have got hold of it then?
It was always a Cwtch in Cardiff when I was growing up, and in Swansea until recently, when someone pointed out that it wasn't proper Welsh! :D
But then Cardiff was never proper Welsh until it became trendy. ;)

From the valleys is he? or a Gog? both struggle with Welsh as well as English 🤣 I've seen smoothing used a few times although around here it's a term used for ironing clothes, which in some areas is called 'steeling' of course the usual term for stroking a dog is 'canmol' which translated can mean praising!
We Gogs are not amused

We Gogs are not amused
Never are - and even harder to please. 😁
I blame it on the prevalence of Methodism (especially the primitive type) and baptist. And the fact that they always sound as if they're choking on a Mint Imperial when they speak :biggrinjester:

Latest posts

Back