Weather on the turn…

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do224

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
I’ve been reading a lot of doom and gloom about the season over the last few weeks, so I’m going to throw in a bit of optimism and suggest that we may be at a turning point. My colonies were busier than I’ve seen them for a while today and it seems a few people have been posting about similar observations. The forecast is looking better from tomorrow too, so personally I reckon things are looking up! 😜

I’ve been reading a lot of doom and gloom about the season over the last few weeks, so I’m going to throw in a bit of optimism and suggest that we may be at a turning point. My colonies were busier than I’ve seen them for a while today and it seems a few people have been posting about similar observations. The forecast is looking better from tomorrow too, so personally I reckon things are looking up! 😜
Here's hoping!
Mine have been very busy too 👍

I really hope so, mine enjoyed a bit of sunshine today and were very busy.

It seems things really are looking up with the weather although colonies still very low on stores. Mine are busy on the bramble now. Rightly or wrongly I gave one colony another feed today (2 litres of 1:1) as they’ve probably got under a frame of stores and they’re on double brood. Wondering if I should be getting the supers back on pretty soon or are we maybe not quite out of the woods yet?

5EC2A6DD-C80B-4425-B964-A364EA43A9D0.png

Latest posts

Back