Wbg

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just back from the Waveney Beekeepers Group AGM, very enjoyable evening. I'm now a committee member!!
http://www.waveneybeekeepers.co.uk/

Hi tonybloke,

are bob spruce, mike learner and fred willis still about in WBG?

I used to be a member but lost touch due to work commitments and then when i moved to sunny Lichfield.

fred started me off beekeeping by giving me my first nuc' colony, the deal was "if you get on ok they're yours, if not i'll have them back" :)

cant ask for a fairer start than that and it's how i've set up the two girls i am now mentoring.

when / where are the group meetings being held, it'd be nice to pop along and see if i recognise anyone.

cheers,

Sounds like you've got a fun line up for speakers coming up Tony.
The newsletter on your website proclaims;
6th February "My Tool Box" by Jill Tinsley
followed by
19th March "Opening Up Bob Spruce" Did he donate himself to science already!

Now I'm sure it's going to be as exciting as it reads, however! :)

Stewart

Hi Stewart, there is a full stop between 'opening up' and 'Bob Spruce'
if you don't know, Bob is the Chairman of the WBG, and he also runs the associations training scheme.
oh, and Gerda sends her regards! ;)

Hi Stewart, there is a full stop between 'opening up' and 'Bob Spruce'
if you don't know, Bob is the Chairman of the WBG, and he also runs the associations training scheme.
oh, and Gerda sends her regards! ;)

Hi Tony,
Take a look at the newsletter
http://www.waveneybeekeepers.co.uk/Newsletterjanfebmar2012.pdf

No full stop :)

Yes I know Bob, I was a member at WBG a couple of seasons ago.

Say Hi to Gerda for me, anytime you lovely folks at WBG want to come along to any of our monthly meetings feel free, a full list is on our website under the tab "Meetings" now there's a surprise!

Tony,
I trust you are aware I'm just having a giggle at the concept of Bob being opened up at Esmarelda's. Not a serious poke at the grammar on the newsletter!

It just struck me as really funny that Jill was going to open her tool box and then you lot were going to open up Bob!!

Tony,
I trust you are aware I'm just having a giggle at the concept of Bob being opened up at Esmarelda's. Not a serious poke at the grammar on the newsletter!

It just struck me as really funny that Jill was going to open her tool box and then you lot were going to open up Bob!!
well they are in 'silly suffolk' LOL

talk tonight by jill Tinsley, should be an interesting one. Hope to see a few new faces tonight

Latest posts

Back