Watching Mike Palmer at NHS 😊

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can still get in to view it. Just done it
I found Mike Palmer in the list Clicked on his name and it took me to the lecture

Attachments

• D9775D9F-18B3-4F3B-974C-FAB1E3FE19FD.png
    D9775D9F-18B3-4F3B-974C-FAB1E3FE19FD.png
    886.9 KB · Views: 29
You can still get in to view it. Just done it
I found Mike Palmer in the list Clicked on his name and it took me to the lecture
yes, but I think you have to have registered for this year's show to see this year's talks

Thanks. I didn't think the link worked, but as you could see it, I tried again. I could only get it to play from around the 38 minute mark - not from the beginning. There is a bit I missed out on - so, it's good to know the talk is still available. I'll try again later.

I registered but missed it all due to unforeseen circumstances, does anyone know if any of the video's or work shops be available to watch once the show has finished? I'm hoping they'll come up on the NHS You Tube Channel or that there'll be a link on the NHS website.

I registered but missed it all due to unforeseen circumstances, does anyone know if any of the video's or work shops be available to watch once the show has finished? I'm hoping they'll come up on the NHS You Tube Channel or that there'll be a link on the NHS website.
If you log into the main page, go to agenda, it comes up with each days progamme. You can then tap on the lecture you want to watch. They don't all start immediately so use the slide at the bottom to move to the start of the talk.

If you're registered you can, I suppose, get to the virtual platform (the left panel on the home page) and, from there, click on the relevant person's name, scroll down to the bottom of their bio page, and start the video (as NBN just said) - only, yesterday it only started at 38 minutes, and today it plays the wax chandlers' video. So, not perfect.

That's great, thanks everyone.

Back