Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Mellifera Crofter 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Thanks. I didn't think the link worked, but as you could see it, I tried again. I could only get it to play from around the 38 minute mark - not from the beginning. There is a bit I missed out on - so, it's good to know the talk is still available. I'll try again later.

Jaytee 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
I registered but missed it all due to unforeseen circumstances, does anyone know if any of the video's or work shops be available to watch once the show has finished? I'm hoping they'll come up on the NHS You Tube Channel or that there'll be a link on the NHS website.

Newbeeneil 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
40 plus 19 that I maintain for clients.
I registered but missed it all due to unforeseen circumstances, does anyone know if any of the video's or work shops be available to watch once the show has finished? I'm hoping they'll come up on the NHS You Tube Channel or that there'll be a link on the NHS website.
If you log into the main page, go to agenda, it comes up with each days progamme. You can then tap on the lecture you want to watch. They don't all start immediately so use the slide at the bottom to move to the start of the talk.

Mellifera Crofter 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
If you're registered you can, I suppose, get to the virtual platform (the left panel on the home page) and, from there, click on the relevant person's name, scroll down to the bottom of their bio page, and start the video (as NBN just said) - only, yesterday it only started at 38 minutes, and today it plays the wax chandlers' video. So, not perfect.

Little_bees 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
The FAQ says that workshops/lectures will be available for registrants to review for 6 months.
After that the lectures (not workshops) will be available for general viewing on the NHS YouTube channel.

Jaytee 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
langstroth
Number of Hives
That's great, thanks everyone.

Latest posts