Number of Hives
Last day to register by the way.

Susan1 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Quite enjoying the speakers so far. I wonder how many people registered? Also have already spent money buying pollen patties which I have never used before from Thornes.

Newbeeneil 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
40 plus 19 that I maintain for clients.
Quite enjoying the speakers so far. I wonder how many people registered? Also have already spent money buying pollen patties which I have never used before from Thornes.
You can see everyone who has registered by clicking on the Attendees at the side of the main page.

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Yeah....I probably read the email this morning thinking it was current
I was getting reminders on my Bees abroad Microsoft Outlook account as well, otherwise I wouldn't have known, just remembered the midnight last night deadline

janetbee 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
The lecture by Mike Palmer can still be seen on the NHS website, I'm watching it now!

Newbeeneil 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
40 plus 19 that I maintain for clients.
The lecture on the adulteration of honey is well worth watching. It seems that since the U.K. does the least testing we get the cheapest price in Europe for Chinese honey - €1/kg - and I'm sure it will only get worst now we are out of Europe.

GuyNir 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
More than what the wife knows
The lecture on the adulteration of honey is well worth watching. It seems that since the U.K. does the least testing we get the cheapest price in Europe for Chinese honey - €1/kg - and I'm sure it will only get worst now we are out of Europe.
Yea we’ll be doomed without Brussels... Matter so complex, no chance we can get it right ourselves 🤔

Murox 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
other
Nothing really very complex about "money talking", seemed to take off with the romance between Ronald Regan and Margret Thatcher. Managed to avoid become a satellite state of US then - not so sure about the current governments though.

GuyNir 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
More than what the wife knows
Didn’t manage to avoid becoming a satellite state of the unelected EU, which started as purely trade related and quickly derailed. Something the clown leader north of the border insist on preserving.

gillsmith 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
Programme for today

Sara Robb - Same day soap: a quick and easy recipe Saturday, 24 October, 11:00 - 12:00

Bill Turnbull & Robert Pickard - Interview Saturday, 24 October, 12:30 - 13:30

Jeff Pettis - Long live the queen, please!, why are queens failing? & Bob Maurer - Closing Saturday, 24 October, 14:00 - 15:20

Ian123 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
If you want to squabble over Brussels and sling insults at wee Jimmy Crankie I suggest starting another thread.................in the cupboard under the stairs 😁
Am so glad another has noticed the crankie similarity I thought it was just me

Latest posts