Walking my fish

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norton

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
We have received some criticism for not saying if our pics are photo-shopped or not. Therefore I declare that this pic MAY be fake!

Last edited:
That photo can not have been taken in England as that guy would be up to his waist in water :) nice one Norton

I don't need to walk my fish, they swim up to my hives:

picture.php

... literally. Managed to get out Sunday night after the worst rain on Saturday - local stream finally had its way, and burst over into neighbouring fields.

Fish swimming around apiary, and the nuc in the bottom RH corner had just started to "bob", as brick had slipped off.

These are normally all 2ft-ish off the ground.

Wishing I was in Greece right now...

Last week a guy rushed into our local chippy with a Salmon flapping under his arm......
Pushed his way to the front of the queue and asked......
DO YOU SELL FISHCAKES ???

The fish fryer answered .. YES SIR.. We ARE a Fish & Chip shop!!!

Thank mercy for that , said the man.......... I will take two....

It's his birthday:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is forecast to exceed 43C over the weekend. Think I'll pass on the beekeeping over the next few days and concentrate of hydrating myself helped by beer and increase my presence at the local beach............Oh it's a hard life!

It is forecast to exceed 43C over the weekend. Think I'll pass on the beekeeping over the next few days and concentrate of hydrating myself helped by beer and increase my presence at the local beach............Oh it's a hard life!

Huh! ............... :smash:

Some years ago we bought some Cornish pasties for lunch at Bude in Devon.

Hallucinogenic pasties as it turned out as minutes later a gent and wife strolled past us carrying a tortoise which had a lead on it so it seems they got bored with its rate of progress.

Never a bloody camera when you need one....

PH

Latest posts

Back