Very tolerant bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our mentor has all our kit and brings it down as we need it, so I'll make sure it's here for when we need it as there can be a few days between requesting and it getting there. It's all about being diplomatic though with a group like ours, although we are a pretty close group.

I'm going to tell you a secret. They think i know loads about bee keeping, but I just come on here, find the answers and then repeat them heehee....shhhhhh. don't tell them.

I'm going to tell you a secret. They think i know loads about bee keeping, but I just come on here, find the answers and then repeat them heehee....shhhhhh. don't tell them.

Isn't that called learning?:D

You might surprise yourself how much you do know Kaz.

When people ask you questions, I bet you can often give a sensible reply.

Someone said the difference between a pupil and a teacher is a page..LOL

PH

It has been known that people use that method for starting non-profitable web sites.

Common practice is to put an ad or make a request for "we are compiling a list of wartime stories" or "send us your best jokes" or "what recipes did your granny use" then you bung them all together and publish a book...

I think the technical term is research...

anyway...... Kaz, sorry to deviate...

Last edited:
My old prof used to say 'if you copy one thing it's plagiarism, if you copy three things it's research'

I just come on here, find the answers and then repeat them heehee....shhhhhh. don't tell them.

Isn't that what forums are for?!?

Anyway I'd say anyone with 1069 posts to their name qualifies as "a bit of an expert".

Ben P

lol, no....I just like to talk heehee......and ask daft questions. Jeez, I only joined in July :redface:

Back