Veil Jacket & Smoker required fast....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm

Me thinks "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Find a bee buddy quick that can see your bees through till your able to look after them yourself.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

another idiotic pretentious comment from what could be described as a moron.
:iamwithstupid:

is this forum just going to be full of people constantly stating the obvious or pretentious comments such as have you looked into beekeeping or know anything about it!!!?

laughable it really is, i am a grown up with plenty of knowledge and interest that simply asked for a slight tip or guidance on installing my first box, which is blatantly a little intimidating to ANYONE.

hmmm ...is this the forum to be a part of or another one is what I wonder.

i see this forum isnt exempt from stupid remarks then. bee-smillie

get real is all i can say , your insulting.

I Dont think it was meant as an insult, more of a valid question. Which i take as being answered as No to all of the above.

Ho Hum...

Last edited:
I Dont think it was meant as an insult, more of a valid question. Which i take as being answered as No to all of the above.

Ho Hum...

:iagree:

seems a reasonable question to me!, perhaps you would be suprised at how many people start to keep bees with little or no knowledge.

yeh yeh yeh

:iagree:

seems a reasonable question to me!, perhaps you would be suprised at how many people start to keep bees with little or no knowledge.

ask me if im interested in getting involved n your day to day forum bitching that helps nobody or if i want to crack on beekeeping. :nopity:

all the replies and there is about 2 constructive ones. hahaa:beatdeadhorse5:

Wild man , you were obviously not a co author of the learned tome ' How to win friends and influence people'

I hope your bees teach you to moderate your approach to things , if not ,then you are in for a rough time ahead !.
Bees care not for status, self esteem or any other human qualities ?.
Calm down man for gods' sake !
I hope your nic is ironic and not earned?

You approach to the hobby hasn't been thought out properly and no forethought applied, therefore your demands for instant help has rightly been treated with the contempt it deserved .
Please don't castigate those who would be only too pleased to help if approached with a little less aggression and a little more humiliation , after all the rashness is all yours my friend .

John Wilkinson

John i have one thing to say to you and any other pretentious morons in here. ZZZZzzzz.

Ah! well!,
there you go ;- frankly I don't see any future for you in bee keeping your attitude stinks . Bees don't take prisoners ;)
They require(demand) sympathy, understanding, and the ability to see things from their point of view , a quality you obviously lack !

Don't bother to reply ,you are already on my ignore list .

John Wilkinson

John i have one thing to say to you and any other pretentious morons in here. ZZZZzzzz.

I think replying to this tread is just fuelling Wild Mans anger to the world.
Wild Man please have respect for bees,even if you don't for anyone else.
:beatdeadhorse5:

Wild Man, look at the number of post that John and other who replied to you have made, read their comments in other posts, and you will quickly see that they can be very helpful and knowledgeable.

I too hate the sniping and sometime sarcastic comments that you get here on occasions, but as a rule of thumb you normally only get them after asking a badly thought out question.

people of this forum love their hobby and in your original post and subsequent comments appears that you have entered into bee-keeping without being prepared in equipment or basic knowledge, this will do your life as a bee-keeper no favours and worst yet will be detrimental to the bees.

I would suggest contacting your local association, joining, asking if you can borrow some emergency kit and asking if there is anyone who could come and help you settle the bees in.

Ed

Wild Man, look at the number of post that John and other who replied to you have made, read their comments in other posts, and you will quickly see that they can be very helpful and knowledgeable.

I too hate the sniping and sometime sarcastic comments that you get here on occasions, but as a rule of thumb you normally only get them after asking a badly thought out question.

people of this forum love their hobby and in your original post and subsequent comments appears that you have entered into bee-keeping without being prepared in equipment or basic knowledge, this will do your life as a bee-keeper no favours and worst yet will be detrimental to the bees.

I would suggest contacting your local association, joining, asking if you can borrow some emergency kit and asking if there is anyone who could come and help you settle the bees in.

Ed

:iamwithstupid::iamwithstupid::iagree::iagree::iagree:

ask me if im interested in getting involved n your day to day forum bitching that helps nobody or if i want to crack on beekeeping. :nopity:

all the replies and there is about 2 constructive ones. hahaa:beatdeadhorse5:

To be fair, Wild Man, beekeeping does appear to be all about preparation, and despite thinking I was prepared could have done an awful lot more to be ready.

You will get a lot of good information from here if you are prepared to listen.

Some crap, too, mind, but most of it is good and well intentioned.

Where abouts in South Manchester are you Wild Man?

Wild Man,
I am rather disappointed with the direction this thread has taken. I asked where you lived as I am prepared to help keepers near to me.

Stockport is a possibility for me to get to, but I dont think it is necessary to pick fights on the forum or write unpleasant thing about it. Generally most are very helpful, but a pinch of salt is often needed as with all written communication the reader can interprete postings differently to the poster intent.

Some of the replies to your request are rather blunt but it is with genuine concern for your bees that they are posted.

If you still would like some help please send me a pm.

Last edited:
wildman this laughable your bees are arriving you come on a forum and rag half the people who could offer you advice help etc.

stockport? yep there are quite a few beekeepers around stockport so many in fact theres a cheshire bee keepers branch based in stockport. but with the attitude ive just read on here thats all the help your getting off me

I presume Wildman is a younger person who has not learnt the meaning of constructive criticism.

... and also has not learnt the art of planning ahead.

There are plenty of beekeepers on here that are always willing to help, but flying off the handle is not a good advertesment for asking.

I am sure swarms can be expected in his area in the not too distant future.

Latest posts

Back