Traditional, Comercial or Religious

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20161127_111636.jpg

Back to the original post......I have this as an early Christmas present so need nothing else. Recognise the original TV programme the tree comes from?
Cazza

View attachment 13783

Back to the original post......I have this as an early Christmas present so need nothing else. Recognise the original TV programme the tree comes from?
Cazza

When they finished building the house next door, (2006/7) the bushes came from the set of that same programme!

Having a re-think;

. . . . . ,are we talking Tinkywinky or Florence?????

It was obvious even to a nine year old that Dylan was stoned out of his tiny mind........

dylan-magic-roundabout--67917.jpg

I took my treasured Magic Roundabout book to a superb local metalwork company and they copied the garden for me. Over time it will rust beautifully.

Next stop is to make a Dougal from Cards Buchannii.

Best Christmas present I have had for years.
Cazza

Thinking about asking them to make me a metal bee sculpture next year.

. . . . Over time it will rust beautifully.

So we could call you Mr Rusty?:hat:

Can't help feeling if I did something like that in the front garden the indigenous locals would claim I needed planning permission.

So we could call you Mr Rusty?:hat:

Can't help feeling if I did something like that in the front garden the indigenous locals would claim I needed planning permission.

You're lucky then - mine would uproot it and sell it for scrap .... turn your back on the lawnmower for five minutes and it will be in the back of a white van !!

We're into the last 7 days now.

Where does everyone stand on outdoor lighting?

• Simple decoration, maybe battery lights around a door wreath?
  • Plugged into national grid & visible from space, make streetlights look like candles! :sifone:

We're into the last 7 days now.

Where does everyone stand on outdoor lighting?

• Simple decoration, maybe battery lights around a door wreath?
  • Plugged into national grid & visible from space, make streetlights look like candles! :sifone:

:iagree:
:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:
Strobing Lawn laser lights over front and sides of house and the Skiber.. Flashing snowmen... 3 illuminated trees and a sleigh with Santa and full flock of Rudolphs on the roof! Sheds festooned with lights.. All in the worse possible taste in the best of social housing tradition!

"Townies" ... almost next door.. a single string of white icicle LEDs over the perfectly manicured astro turf front lawn...... at least they made some effort!

Nadelik lowen!

I can't for the life of me see why street lighting is classed as pollution when the original purpose was to protect human life.. I see humans as more of a pollution.

I can't for the life of me see why street lighting is classed as pollution when the original purpose was to protect human life.. I see humans as more of a pollution.

you havent done much astronomy then? and you dont miss going out out on a clear night and really appreciating the universe is really really big.?

Back