Tip for Today.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Don't light your electronic cigarette.

Aren't they convincing. Someone lit one on the train last week and was engulfed in smoke......and in the quiet carriage too tut tut !!!!!!

Coincidence or What!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email from a company which sells e-cigarettes.

Its not a web site that I have visited.
Is this clever web tracking?
It happens on ebay.
You go and look at something on say Screwfix..........then when you go onto ebay........the banner at the top is a Screfix one with the very same product you were looking at on their site.

However..........if this e-cigarette company tracked me through this forum...how did they get my email address.

Aren't they convincing. Someone lit one on the train last week and was engulfed in smoke......and in the quiet carriage too tut tut !!!!!!

They are not lit, and there is no smoke, just a water like steam vapour.

Make a list for what you need for Christmas day and buy it today or tomorrow as anything you forget will cost you a fortune in the convenience store on Christmas morning !

My list of OMG I forgot the .... include:

Cranberry sauce.
Sprouts
Streaky bacon
Stuffing mix
Brandy for the pudding

And one year I ordered but forgot to collect the TURKEY from my local butcher ... had to plead with him to open his shop up at the last knockings on Xmas eve ! VERY embarrassing ....

However..........if this e-cigarette company tracked me through this forum...how did they get my email address.

I think it is one of Google's new tricks,nothing to do with the forum.
I noticed last night on a few websites that the advertising was being tracked that I visited,it's spooky.

I think Google+ has options to turn off tracking.

I bet you were busy putting something in that coffee...lol.

:blush5:

I think it is one of Google's new tricks,nothing to do with the forum.
I noticed last night on a few websites that the advertising was being tracked that I visited,it's spooky.

I think Google+ has options to turn off tracking.

Safari lets you turn off tracking.

Latest posts

Back