Thymol or no thymol in your winter feed?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one on here who's never heard of the Gompertz distribution or the Bonferroni adjustment?

I vaguely remember the Gaussian distribution and "Gentlemen, please adjust your dress before leaving the lavatory".;)
Well if you’ve never heard of it a quick Google often reveals the answer.

Bonferroni

Am I the only one on here who's never heard of the Gompertz distribution or the Bonferroni adjustment?

I vaguely remember the Gaussian distribution and "Gentlemen, please adjust your dress before leaving the lavatory".;)
No you are not alone, it is enigmatic.

I vaguely remember the Gaussian distribution and "Gentlemen, please adjust your dress before leaving the lavatory"
the gentlemen in my area don't wear dresses
come to think of it, they're not really gentlemen either!!

I think the benefits of HiveAlive are due to it helping to maintain intestinal well being.
Against both Nosema apis and Nosema ceranae.

Adding hivealive to the winter feed also prevents fermentation and mould.
Possibly because one of the ingredients is Thymol.

Yes there was some negativity amongst some members on here, but the majority of people that have used it, including myself report positive benefits.
I use Nosevit too for the same reasons. Spray on my bees twice a year, have no problems with nosema since being a beginner and my first bad experience of it. Could be I have better queens now, who knows, though I liked what I saw on the video on the Thornes website from the company that produces it.

Yeah, yeah. "I was just looking after it for a friend". How many times have I used heard that one?

James
well, there was a lad in school with my father - John 'Joyce'
But he moved to Hampshire, last sighted on the isle of Wight in 1981 when I was there on a holiday with my aunty Marian and family

Back