• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thornes WBC cedar hives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nesshughes

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
I have for sale 2 Thornes red cedar WBC hives, each with 3 supers. Three years old and in excellent condition. I also have various bits and pieces such as smoker, hive tool and a lift which needs making up. The is also a Thornes bees on a budget honey processing kit in good condition. Please pm for more information.

Yes it is still available. I would be looking for around £60 for it. Thanks for looking.

Enquiry regarding items for sale

Hi Ness

I hope this is the right method of communication - as I am unfamiliar with 'forums and threads'!

I just wanted to express an interest in the items that you have for sale and whether you would be able to provide me with more details.

Best wishes

Christian Hughes

Hi Ness

I hope this is the right method of communication - as I am unfamiliar with 'forums and threads'!

I just wanted to express an interest in the items that you have for sale and whether you would be able to provide me with more details.

Best wishes

Christian Hughes

I have sent you a private message in reply, if you have any problems finding it please get back to me. Many thanks.

Hi Ness. I'm afraid that my Private Messages Inbox tells me that I have no new messages - so unfortunately I've not seen your message. I've also tried sending you a pm but am told by the system that I'm not allowed to do so, until I have made a certain number of posts - whatever that means?

Would you be happy to email me? (I think I can pm you my email address, once I've made this post!)

Loving the technology!

Best wishes

Christian

Hi are the WBCs available if so how much are you asking for them. Kind regards

Hello, I'm afraid they are sold, subject to collection. If it falls through I will contact you. Thanks for your enquiry.

Latest posts

Back