The Matter of the North

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theeggman

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 Cedar + 5 Poly
A certain Canon of this parish was on Radio 4 this morning (9.00) up on Manchester Cathedral roof talking about bees.

A certain Canon of this parish was on Radio 4 this morning (9.00) up on Manchester Cathedral roof talking about bees.

You just can't keep a good man down .... you couldn't get to be a much higher authority than on the roof of Manchester Cathedral ?

There's a rumour going round that his recently elevated status to that of minor celebrity qualifies him for a stint on Strictly Come Dancing ....

You just can't keep a good man down .... you couldn't get to be a much higher authority than on the roof of Manchester Cathedral ?

There's a rumour going round that his recently elevated status to that of minor celebrity qualifies him for a stint on Strictly Come Dancing ....

Oh no .........Strictly?
We'd all have to watch it :D

Oh no .........Strictly?
We'd all have to watch it :D

:sorry: Dusty but I'm out.

However thank you for your input to " The Matter of the North".

There are xx thousands of us wrinkly's around who listen to Radio 4, even though they won't admit to it. In our house ALL radios are tuned to Radio 4.
I have it on as oral wallpaper and tune in or out as required, BUT a lot of the 1/2 hour "comedies" cause me to turn off.

:thanks:Again Dusty, you tried to bring bees into the real / spiritual world to Joe. public.

Latest posts

Back