The Beekeeper's Twelve Days of Christmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, behive1234 and Kaz,

I'm knackered now and, as I've just retired, I've taken to snoozing in slippers all day in a bath chair, with a blanket, waiting for Matron to bring a small glass of sweet sherry with my medication.
I'll leave it up to someone more Orthodox to take it from here.
Dusty.

Think positive! It might not be Matron but an engaging young care assistant from the EU. :drool5:

OK.........................
How about,
On the 13th day of Christmas my supplier sent to me

13 receipts from their sale

Oh thank you very much, behive1234!

Matron has just told me I owe so much, I can't pay the home fees!

Apparently they're out looking for a vacant railway arch for me for tonight.

Dusty

............I've taken to snoozing in slippers all day in a bath chair, with a blanket, waiting for Matron to bring a small glass of sweet sherry with my medication.
Sounds just like my Christmas, only without the sherry. Bad times lol

I hope your not taking the Mick out of the homeless

Just as a side note ... Did you know that if you add up all the 'presents' through the 12 days of Christmas it actually adds up to 364 presents in total ... that's one for every day of the year except Christmas Day ? Uncanny ... Don't believe me ? Get your calculators out !

Just as a side note ... Did you know that if you add up all the 'presents' through the 12 days of Christmas it actually adds up to 364 presents in total ... that's one for every day of the year except Christmas Day ? Uncanny ... Don't believe me ? Get your calculators out !

And how many of the gifts were definitely female?

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me My little Erin and my supplier gave to me 400 frames of various sizes.

I think the supplier will be cheaper than my true loves gift haha.

Back