Thank goodness for good beekeeping friends

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiseww

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 hives
I had a heart attack Last Friday night - have just come out of the cardiac care unit -good job I didn't go to the conference but hope those who did had a good time. Jonathan the chair of our association came over to inspect my hives this morning and is coming again nexxt week as I cannot do much. Funnily enough the bees were more aggressive and frisky than I have ever known - so the question is did they miss me? I think they will be an important part of my rehab (sounds like too much sex, drugs and rock n roll!) because watching them is soooooo relaxing!
Louise bee-smillie

Sorry to hear your news.

Do hope you are fighting fit again very soon!

I had a heart attack Last Friday night - have just come out of the cardiac care unit -good job I didn't go to the conference but hope those who did had a good time. Jonathan the chair of our association came over to inspect my hives this morning and is coming again nexxt week as I cannot do much. Funnily enough the bees were more aggressive and frisky than I have ever known - so the question is did they miss me? I think they will be an important part of my rehab (sounds like too much sex, drugs and rock n roll!) because watching them is soooooo relaxing!
Louise bee-smillie
Sorry to hear of your problem :(

Now then! don't let the cardiac re-hab nurse bully you :svengo:
You will find you are on a conveyor belt for a few months :) Rehab , gentle exercise, relaxation classes , more strenuous exercise , diet change not to mention loads of medication :svengo:. of which ninety % of contain K**l C**K as a side effect :smilielol5:

Welcome to the club, keep your Glyceryl tinitrate spray with you at all times and finally "Keep gooin wit yed deawn " as they say in lancashire :driving:

John Wilkinson

Sorry to hear the news, but glad to hear you had bee-back-up. Hope you are feeling better soon!

All best wishes - It seems to be a steadily expanding club...will you all want your own forum?? ;)

Sorry to hear of your problem :(

Now then! don't let the cardiac re-hab nurse bully you :svengo:
You will find you are on a conveyor belt for a few months :) Rehab , gentle exercise, relaxation classes , more strenuous exercise , diet change not to mention loads of medication :svengo:. of which ninety % of contain K**l C**K as a side effect :smilielol5:

Welcome to the club, keep your Glyceryl tinitrate spray with you at all times and finally "Keep gooin wit yed deawn " as they say in lancashire :driving:

John Wilkinson

Thanks - translation for last please ! ha!

Thanks for the messages everyone!
It's all a bit of a shock as I don't smoke, don't drink, keep fit in the gym, swim and do yoga, so what did I do wrong? Actually its the high cholesterol in the genes and definitely not too much S,D R&R (if only!)
L

Wishing you a speedy recovery louise.

Get well soon Louise - Bees are best for your re-hab:seeya:

Beekeepers are lovely. I've not met a mean one. You really get to know who are your friends when you are ill.
Get very well very soon.

Sending you healing thoughts and best wishes to make a full, healthy, strong recovery and a peaceful future.

Look after yourself now. Jonathan will take great care of the bees for you, bless him.
Get on that lowering chol drink from Tesco- got mine down from 8 to 6 in a month- seems to work.

Look after yourself now. Jonathan will take great care of the bees for you, bless him.
Get on that lowering chol drink from Tesco- got mine down from 8 to 6 in a month- seems to work.

Good God woman! They're mithering me to get mine below 4 !!!!!
They say below 5 pre heart trouble below 4 post heart trouble (Sadists)

John Wilkinson

"good job I didn't go to the conference"

why - what do you have against Queens Medical Centre?

seriously though - get well soon.

richard

Back