Tesco Gold Cup

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Tescos have announced that they will no longer be selling burgers as supplied by Silver Crest because they breeched the terms of the contract by using imported meat.

Are they now looking for a manufacturer who uses locally sourced horse meat?

Is that locally sourced, or locally sauced...

I ordered a burger in the local Tesco cafe, when asked what I wanted on it I said a fiver each way:biggrinjester:

CD

Watching the Food Inspectors programme earlier.

According to them I should be dead.

Animals in kitchen.
Painting hive boxes with fence paint.
and horror of horrors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,washing my hands.............

Sleeping in a basement below a kitchen is unhygienic. Does the same apply if you live in a flat above a bakery?

and should I tow a seperate trailer behind my camper as a bedroom?

Sleeping in a basement below a kitchen is unhygienic.

Eh?

Why?

Not that I do, but I know plenty of people who live in flats and who, because of the layout, live below somebody else's kitchen!

Sleeping in a basement below a kitchen is unhygienic. Does the same apply if you live in a flat above a bakery?

Student house horror stories? Friends of mine could never understand why the dishes stayed damp on the draining rack. Took them three weeks after moving in to realise that there was a weeping leak from the S-bend of the loo, and the bathroom was above the kitchen... drip... drip...

Found some tesco burgers at the back of the freezer. Checked the 'best before' date... AND THEY'RE OFF!

i think the "sleeping quarters" where actually a storeroom directly off of the kitchen area.

i can understand that unwashed hands following "ablutions" might be a hazard BUT clothes in black bags?

The reality is of course that the most dangerous item in a kitchen is likely to be chicken. Full of microbes etc.

http://tinyurl.com/a2f5hce

I hear its the work tops you need to watchout for

I've never really seen the point of kitchens - all that valuable space wasted, which could be used for something much more useful.
Bee stuff, for example.
:D

The reality is of course that the most dangerous item in a kitchen is likely to be chicken. Full of microbes etc.

http://tinyurl.com/a2f5hce

when we had a chicken in our kitchen ... I never found it dangerous, just the odd peck on the ankles and an occasional pooh on stone floor which was easily washed down, unless you trod it into the dinning room carpet

when we had a chicken in our kitchen ... I never found it dangerous, just the odd peck on the ankles and an occasional pooh on stone floor which was easily washed down, unless you trod it into the dinning room carpet

MM - I'm shocked!

Never saw you as the sort of sadist who would tread a poor chicken into the "dinning" room carpet!!!

[Presumably you like the noise it makes.]

Dusty.

we have chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese in our kitchen at times - sometimes all together.

only danger is the odd peck from a broody banty or a nip off of a goose.

just binned the Horsemeat lasagne from the Freezer....9 moths psst it's use by date

no use taking it back for a refund...out of date, no receipt and i cant remember which shop I bought it in

just binned the Horsemeat lasagne from the Freezer....9 moths psst it's use by date

no use taking it back for a refund...out of date, no receipt and i cant remember which shop I bought it in
Trotter National Trading?

Latest posts

Back