Take a Survey to Help a Student!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy_G

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hello!

Since I received such a nice welcome in my introduction thread, I thought I'd push my luck a little and ask for some more help here!

I'm a mature student on an Animal Management course and as part of a project I am compiling a report which deals with the possibility of adding bees to our college's animal collection. It's purely theoretical, but I hope it could potentially be used to bring bees to the college in the future.

What I really need are some beekeepers and experts to answer a few (or a lot:D) of questions in the form of a questionnaire. I'll use the answers as part of my report and will, of course, give written credit to everyone who responds.

I'll also make a donation to the site upkeep costs as a thank you.

I could post the survey (which I promise to keep as short as possible) here for people to fill in, or I could send it by PM to any kind volunteers. What would people prefer?

Thank you!:thanks:

Most students just post the link to the survey :)

Whatever suits you.

I recently got my school to agree to set up an apiary on our roof. Were going to start this year :)

I'm in where's the link?

Hello!

Since I received such a nice welcome in my introduction thread, I thought I'd push my luck a little and ask for some more help here!

I'm a mature student on an Animal Management course and as part of a project I am compiling a report which deals with the possibility of adding bees to our college's animal collection. It's purely theoretical, but I hope it could potentially be used to bring bees to the college in the future.

What I really need are some beekeepers and experts to answer a few (or a lot:D) of questions in the form of a questionnaire. I'll use the answers as part of my report and will, of course, give written credit to everyone who responds.

I'll also make a donation to the site upkeep costs as a thank you.

I could post the survey (which I promise to keep as short as possible) here for people to fill in, or I could send it by PM to any kind volunteers. What would people prefer?

Thank you!:thanks:

Either post it here or use surveymonkey and post the link.

I will respond if you are interested in respondents from other Countries (USA)

That would be very helpful, thank you!

And thanks to everyone who has already responded!

Wow, 17 responses! Thank you all for helping me out, your answers will be very useful ans make interesting reading!

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back