Syrup Mixing Calculator

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sipa

Field Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Enough
Here is an updated link to download my Sugar Syrup Mixing Calculator spreadsheet. It's an Excel 2010 file.

This spreadsheet does things that you won't find elsewhere on the net, so I hope you might find it useful.

download it here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Cct3BALS!fU7RIoLNsg8QTb8E3EKkRUAlGKLJSJvON7xMqKYMWKM

Note to Admin : I was unable to update my previous post on this subject, hence the new post.

Someone might like to use it, if not then that's just fine.

It occupied my mind for an hour over winter, so at least I got some pleasure out of the exercise.

Syrup Calculator - updated with new feature

It's that time of year.
Wait till the calculations to augment 1:1 to 2:1 or dilute 2:1 to 1:1 come along :)

I've finally found the time to implement a new additional tab in the Syrup Calculator.

This allows you to either augment or dilute existing syrup to a new density correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it very useful when mixing large quantities, thank you for taking the effort to post and share.

:thanks:

Good to measure so, that you fill the container up to certain mark. Then pour boiling water into the sugar up to same mark. Syrup will be 1:2 and proper to use.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. It's nice when beekeepers take the time to make things they hope will help others out.

Good to measure so, that you fill the container up to certain mark. Then pour boiling water into the sugar up to same mark. Syrup will be 1:2 and proper to use.

By far the easiest way.
It’s what I do if I’ve run out of invert

effing hell...but where is the app that mixes it all for you and pours it into containers?
Okay, I know it's called invert...but damn expensive alternative.

Latest posts

Back