Stupid phone call...........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally think these personal slights on other members are a little un called for. This is a good forum about beekeeping, if you can't keep it about that, p*ss off.

When people ask about my bees they always ask 'how many bees do you have?'. I always reply 'They never stay still long enough for me to count them all'

This is Norfolk afterall I suppose

When people ask about my bees they always ask 'how many bees do you have?'. I always reply 'They never stay still long enough for me to count them all'

This is Norfolk afterall I suppose

I mentioned in passing to a work colleague that I had to treat my bees for disease, he asked how I catch them and whether I have to inject them or just use drops...:rolleyes:

A teacher says that all hives are like classes. Some sit quietly and behave, doing as bidden without a fuss. Some just kick off for no apparent reason and even after 30 years experience will turn up new things to surprise and dismay.

Posted this on last night, but it never appeared..........dont know why.............either got hit on the head or gremlins ate it........

I have had a lot daft calls among those the woman from London who objected vehemently to me offering her heather honey............she did not want any of those artificial things.....she wanted BEES honey rather than stuff we had squeezed out of plants.

However, the best one came from a well known appliance dealer, and someone, apparently quite young, phoned up as the boss had asked them to get my contact details. After making sure I WAS the person they needed to speak to the first question was.................what is your phone number? Narrowly escaped being more stupid still as I found myself just about to answer before the penny dropped.

However, the best one came from a well known appliance dealer, and someone, apparently quite young, phoned up as the boss had asked them to get my contact details. After making sure I WAS the person they needed to speak to the first question was.................what is your phone number? Narrowly escaped being more stupid still as I found myself just about to answer before the penny dropped.

Thats as good as Louise and I turning up at the wedding to film and photograph it. We have all the kit, stills cameras, video camera's, lights, tripods........We got asked three times by drunk male idiots "Wotchoo doin 'ere fer then mate!!! Yoo ain't a fambly member yoo ain't!!" And one utter twonk who comes up pissed and says "oi!! YOU!! I fought it was illegal ter photograph little kids yer pervert!!" he was hustled away by his wife and had it explained forcebly about BRIDESMAIDS. And the BRIDEGROOM asked if we were the photographers............I was told many many times by other photographers NEVER to do weddings or childrens birthday parties.........Unfortunatly the money beckons!!

Latest posts

Back