Straw Poll

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood
Carni mongrel I think
Warwickshire
Hi
For the past 3years I have been living in Nottingham. I work in a recycling business, my two daughters attend school here, my wife is looking after our 5 months old son and we are all very happy having the opportunity to be here in England.
Being a beekeeper, I can not understand why in such a beautiful city like Nottingham it is not possible to find bees on flowers, since their role in our ecosystem is enormous. Big cities like New York or Berlin have their apiaries on top of skyscrapers.
Why cant Nottingham have its own urban apiary. it's own honey, pollen, propolis or candles from beeswax.
These are the things one can obtain from bees.
Being a fully qualified beekeeper ( European Union certificate is enclosed ) with 15 years hands on experience,and being responsible for 120 beehives,
In addition I am a queen rearer, which is very important in this age of declining bee numbers in the world.
I believe that I have the necessary skills to make a contribution to the ecosystem in our city.
So happy to meet with you.
Regards
Mariusz Chudy

Latest posts

Back