So what did Santa bring you?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James,

Lidl Thingamy: The field of view is quite limited, and it says it needs more volts than rechargeables can supply. Depth of field may also be a bit limited too, but I can live with these little issues as a 'toe in the water' experience. I shall be looking at the recording options shortly.

Regards, RAB

no bee related stuff sadly, but i do get too race my car round donnington for a day. whoppee:driving:

If it is Donnington then I'm sure the local police somewhere will have something to say about racing on the public highway :) However if it's Donington Park with one 'n' you meant...then you'll be better with an offroader or a JCB as the track has been ripped to shreds by Simon Gillett and his now 'penniless' mates. It was a great track to drive on though, but I could never get the right line through the Craner Curves!

Pics of the mess left by what some in the press have called a serial fraudster.
http://www.sutton-images.com/searchresult.asp?search=F10323&page=1

A splendid illustrated book on "Sussex Privies" by the eminently appropriately named David Arscott!:)

"Sussex Privies"

Whatever boats your float!!

Things that come to mind:

Paper-back and ready perforated?

Or you must feel flushed

Dead pan joke?

Just don't get 'bogged' down in it.

Err, need more time for the brainstorming to be a little more productive, but this thread is 'going down the pan' I think!

Have a happy read (on the 'throne' presumably).

Regards, RAB

Latest posts

Back