Smokers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has started own smoker museum
Some have own chain saw museum, or Ferrari collection.

"Improvements in smoker technology and product design"

Last edited:
He has started own smoker museum
Some have own chain saw museum, or Ferrari collection.

"Improvements in smoker technology and product design"

Will take some time to get as many as you have in your Vodka empties collection!!

Yeghes da

Last edited:
Get a copper Empire smoker, I have one for years. What a perfect name.....there will always be an empire, now that the apostate blair is no longer in Downing St..

Chinese £ 20 smoker is splended.

My imago does not need better smoker. I have other needs to spend money.

.buy calmer queens.

Dry or fresh hay is worst what I know in smoker.

there will always be an empire, now that the apostate blair is no longer in Downing St..

Wake up matey - the empire is long gone - the brexit vote was just its dying throes.
And don't you ever get tired of catholic bashing? I can tell you I'm getting a bit sick of it.

Wake up matey - the empire is long gone - the brexit vote was just its dying throes.
And don't you ever get tired of catholic bashing? I can tell you I'm getting a bit sick of it.

Thank you Mr Jenkins, so kind of you to take time to comment and I'm pleased to have apparently helped you extend your vocabulary. If one may say so without being impertinent, you seem to have confused the British Empire with the Third Reich (or is it the Fourth Reich) and it's dying throes!
It is reassuring to have you express your revulsion at catholic bashing, I agree with you. In fact some of my best friends are Catholics and they too reject such indiscrimination.
Do have a nice weekend, Bank holiday on the mainland I believe, enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back