• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling up.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvin

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
All for sale.

3 colonies - two are mild mannered and one is a bit of a stinker but I tolerate it because it's a good producer (100lb in 2012).

8 x deep national (3 are national with an eke)
13 x super
9 x roof
10 x omf
1 x pitched roof (not yet made up)
1 x Snelgrove board
8 x super kits (not yet made up)
50 x super frames
8 x cover boards
5 x wire qx
1 x smoker
1 x Apidea
Assorted extras - the usual stuff

Mid Bedfordshire, near Ampthill/Flitwick. Buyer collects.

Open to offers.

Marvin, it sounds to me as though they are 14x12s, "Jumbos" rather than "Deeps". Perhaps you could clarify this?

Absent any information about materials, make, and age - for example - any offers (sight unseen) would be rather cautious ones.

14 x 12. All from Thornes in the last five years. There's a mixture of 'bees on a budget' hives made up to deep brood boxes with the Thornes eke and 14 x 12 brood boxes that I bought.

Acute general reaction to a random sting while relaxing in my garden with a G&T. The beta-blocker that I take will likely prevent the adrenaline in an epi pen from working.

My next sting may be my last...

I'm sad and disappointed but must be realistic.

There is a thread on here by someone that had a similar problem and is now doing a desensitization course. That could possibly be an option if you still enjoy your beekeeping?

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Once a week for the first three months followed by once a month for three years. The Consultant Immunologist has refused to treat me privately so my choice, if I am lucky enough to be granted a place, is Cambridge or Leicester.

This, of course, is with a view to staying alive rather than having fun...

Hi Marvin,

Is this equipment still for sale?

If it is, please can you give me a call, my number is in the PM

Marvin is not receiving PM's, maybe its all sold!

All sold and collected in filthy weather. Best wishes to the new owner for the new season and beyond.

Thank you for your interest and so sorry for switching off my pm. I don't know how I did it and I'll try and correct it.:thanks::redface:

Interested in colonies, if still available could you contact me please [email protected] thanks

Hi
If your colonies are still available could you please contact me by email - [email protected]. Thank you
All for sale.

3 colonies - two are mild mannered and one is a bit of a stinker but I tolerate it because it's a good producer (100lb in 2012).

13 x super
9 x roof
10 x omf
1 x pitched roof (not yet made up)
1 x Snelgrove board
8 x super kits (not yet made up)
50 x super frames
8 x cover boards
5 x wire qx
1 x smoker
1 x Apidea
Assorted extras - the usual stuff

Mid Bedfordshire, near Ampthill/Flitwick. Buyer collects.

Open to offers.

in the above post it says they have all been sold and collected

Latest posts

Back