Schizophrenic me?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margaret Elisabeth

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Mmmm.
:confused:
On the subject of multiple user names. I recently re registered under the name of Greenhill Girl as it had been some time since I had been on the forum had forgotten my password and could not find a way to be reminded. A few weeks after posting as Greenhill Girl I found myself in the same situation with my new name. So I searched and eventually found a way of getting a reminder. But the reminder came for my original name so here I am as Margaret Elisabeth again, beginning to feel like I am schizophrenic. I promise though that I will not initiate conversations with myself except within the narrow confines of my property.
I think I may have used an old email address for the new identity and then forgotten when I tried to get a reminder. BTW Greenhill is the area in Sheffield where I live.
:sorry:

Last edited:
Mmmm.
:confused:
On the subject of multiple user names. I recently re registered under the name of Greenhill Girl as it had been some time since I had been on the forum had forgotten my password and could not find a way to be reminded. A few weeks after posting as Greenhill Girl I found myself in the same situation with my new name. So I searched and eventually found a way of getting a reminder. But the reminder came for my original name so here I am as Margaret Elisabeth again, beginning to feel like I am schizophrenic. I promise though that I will not initiate conversations with myself except within the narrow confines of my property.
I think I may have used an old email address for the new identity and then forgotten when I tried to get a reminder. BTW Greenhill is the area in Sheffield where I live.
:sorry:

And you think you are confused ??? :icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Other option is to tick the little box that says "Remember me"?

Depends on if you understand what you have written.
Is one allowed to self quote or argue? or worse.........go off topic?

Latest posts

Back